Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 October 2011

My Song of the Week: Britney Spears - Criminal

Britney Spears- Criminal

I love Britney Spears a lot and I have bought her last three albums, Blackout, Circus and Femme Fatale, which I thought were all amazing.

Okay, this should actually be my song of the month because I have been listening to it none stop but let me just leave it as my song of the week.

Criminal is her last track on her album 'Femme Fatale' and I love it. The  only song on the album that I think is better than it is Inside Out. She had a poll on Facebook to decide which song to release between Criminal, Inside Out (my personal favourite) and Drop Dead Gorgeous. Criminal triumphed and became her fourth single.

The video will soon be out. Hopefully tomorrow.(lol) Well, anytime it is out it will definitely be on my blog. :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment