Powered By Blogger

Thursday 20 October 2011

Watch Justin Bieber and Britney Spears latest videos and check out T-Pain’s sick new iPhone.

Mistletoe by Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber’s song had to be my song of the week. 

My song for this week initially was 5 o’clock by T-Pain, Lily Allen and Wiz Khalifa but I did not post it to my blog on Monday as I normally do. I was a bit depressed this week. I had a lot of personal stuff on my mind, so I decided to take a break from blog world this week.
But when I came across Mistletoe and watched the video, I smiled, a genuine smile, not the fake ones I had been dishing out all week. I personally love this song because it reminds me of how sweet and innocent love can be sometimes. And I also love songs about Christmas. Justin has matured a lot in many ways, and it is evident in this video. I think this is a great song from him and he should keep it up.

Watch Mistletoe by Justin Bieber below.




Yup and my song of the week (last week), Criminal by Britney Spears, music video debuted about two days ago. As I promised, it would be on my blog. Enjoy.




This definitely has to be Britney Spears’ best video on her Femme Fatale Album for me. I love the story line, she looked beautiful and the guy was hot! It was a bit racy, but I expected that from her. The Princess of pop is still on top.



As for my initial song of the week by T-Pain, all I wanted to write about it was how sick his phone was. I do not know if that was an iPhone or another new phone maker in town, but all I am sure of is that I will do absolutely anything (nothing illegal though) to get that phone. Check out the phone in the video below.

I mean, who wouldn’t want that phone in their hands? It is bloody transparent for God’s sake. The song was amazing too, but that phone was the highlight of the whole video to me. 


This is a packed week for music for me.

Hope to hear your thoughts about this post.

Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment